Argumentative Writing Essay Topics Research Links
Should the Federal government be given the authority to regulate information on the internet?
- The Patriot Act Threatens Internet Privacy
- A Federal Cyber-Stalking Law Will Protect Victims
- The Federal Government: Moral Guardian of the Internet
- The power of the Internet: the growth of the Internet and its power has taken freedoms of press and speech
- Department of Home Security: going places the government shouldn't go
Are Iraq veterans being cheated from their medical benefits?
How can malpractice insurance costs be reduced?
Teach the class!
Step 1-Choose a topic that you don't know a lot about, but want to learn more about.
- Write down what you know about the topic on the RAN (Reading and Analyzing Nonfiction) chart.
- Then Browse or Look Up a book about a topic of your choice.
Step 2-Read about your topic and take notes to help you remember.
Step 3-Teach the class about what you learned about your topic.